everything will be ok in the end

Friday, November 17, 2006

so, I'm pretty much the worst blogger ever. I am so busy at work, I have no time to do my blog and its making me very sad. The boy & I are looking at getting our internet hooked up at home, its on his list for next week, so then I'll be able to blog properly, but for now I can only do it when I get 5 minutes of free work time. I apoligize to everyone I am neglecting, its not intentional if it makes you feel any better, I am neglecting everyone equally!! I am also neglecting my eyebrows, they are out of control, so basically I'm hairy and busy and have no time to blog (sigh)

4 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear about the waxing, I'm in the same boat (tweezers just don't shap them as well) and my nails are a fright But luckily it's a french on both so you can't really see the new growth. Blog when you can, I have a feeling it's going to be hectic until after the holidays!

    By Blogger TTQ, at 8:38 PM  

  • Well, I am just sad. Not only was this a crappy day..........I only get to see what's up with you every 4 days.

    I know how you feel. Although I wouldn't be able to deal with no internet at home. I am so addicted to my computer now.

    Take care and check in at least every three days!

    By Blogger LeighAnn, at 2:02 AM  

  • I hope you manage to get online today somehow. There's something really cool that's happening at LeighAnn's blog today.

    By Blogger jagular, at 9:31 AM  

  • I can't believe I missed it! - Thanks for thinking of me though, I have contributed anyways even if it is a little late!

    By Blogger katie-q, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home